TK Audio releases Transceiver universal insert tool
TK Audio releases the Transceiver, a four channel insert station.
The Transceiver is a four channel universal interface between balanced and unbalanced gear. Each channel has a send level and a 0-20dB gain for the returns. A polarity switch is also provided on the return channels.
- Hook up your guitar pedals and old tape-echos to your DAW or console inserts.
- Use it as a linebox for your bass, keyboard and guitar.
- Also a perfect tool when you like to hook up your bass directly to your favourite pre’s mic input.
- Transceiver is also a very useful re-amp tool.
- Use your studio gear on stage by using the transceiver as a driver then route the balanced signal back through the transceiver to get an unbalanced instrument level back again.
The Transceiver has a list price of 740 EUR / $980 USD / £610 GBP ex VAT.