Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Togu Audio Line releases TAL-DUB-II
Togu Audio Line has released TAL-DUB-II, an extended version of TAL-Dub (vintage style delay effect) with a completely new sound engine.
A 4x oversampled distortion stage allows to add vintage distortion to the delayed signal, but its also possible to make clean delays. A sinus LFO has the possibility to modulate delay time and low pass filter cutoff. Adjustable LFO stereo width is also included. An analog sounding 6dB low pass filter with resonance and a 3dB high cut filter are also parts of TAL-DUB-II. Different routing options open a wide range of possibilities.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes).
- 4x oversampled distortion stage.
- VU-Meter shows gain reduction.
- LFO (low pass cutoff and delay modulation, stereo width).
- 6dB resonance low pass filter.
- 3dB high pass filter.
- Midi learn for all pots.
- 20 factory presets.
TAL-DUB-II is available for Windows and Mac OSX (AU/VST UB).
Visit Togu Audio Line for more information and a link to download TAL-DUB-II.