Togu Audio Line releases TAL-Filter-2, free filter effect
Togu Audio Line has released version 0.99b of TAL-Filter-2, a free filter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Filter-2 is a host synced filter module with different filter types, panorama and volume modulation possibilities. The device includes all 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB. Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume with the input control (only if you use a filter as modulation type).
Its also possible to modulate the panorama or volume of an incoming signal. This can be used for tremolo or trance gate effects. Panorama modulation maybe is useful to pan your percussion, hats or sound effects in the stereo room for more interesting rythms and sounds.
- Create host / beat synced modulations.
- Easy to use graphical editor (double click deletes points, a click adds one).
- 4x oversampled TAL-NoiseMaker filters.
- Different filter types: LP 24 dB, LP 18dB, LP 12dB, LP 6dB, HP 12 dB, BP 12dB, N 12 dB.
- Its possible to saturate / distort the input signal by raising the input volume (only for filters).
- Panorama modulation (-3dB).
- Volume modulation.
- Different modulation tempo (x1, x2, .. x32).
- Depth control as a simple way to control the modulation intensity.
TAL-Filter-2 for PC and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download at no cost.