Togu Audio Line releases U-NO-60
Togu Audio Line has released U-NO-60, a freeware polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound.
An original Juno-60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator. The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
- Polyphonic (6 voices)
- Bandlimited oscillators
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
- Fast ADSR envelopes
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope
- Midi learn for all potis
- Supports all sample rates
- 20 Presets
More information: Togu Audio Line