Togu Audio Line has announced the release of U-NO-LX, a virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
TAL-U-NO-LX is a fully rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have.
As an addition, the TAL_U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off and emulated inaccuracy gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
This demo track by Solidtracks uses 20 instances of Togu Audio Line’s U-NO-LX.
The plug-in is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for the introductory price of $35 USD.