Togu Audio Line has released version 1.3.8 of TAL-Sampler, a sampler instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v1.3.8
- Microtuning *.tun file import added (v 1.3.8).
- Possible crash with OSX fixed (v 1.3.7).
- CPU normalisation issue fixed (v 1.3.7).
- Samplerate parameter affects linear mode pitch fixed (v 1.3.7).
- Clipping with AM6070 mode while loading a normized audio file fixed (v 1.3.7).
- Reverse loop issue fixed (v 1.3.7).
- OSX installer AU / VST fixed (v 1.3.7).
- Fixes a feedback issue in version 1.3.6 (v. 1.3.7).
TAL-Sampler for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $45 USD until August 1st, 2015 (regular $60 USD).