Tokyo Dawn Labs launches TDR Feedback Compressor II Beta
Tokyo Dawn Labs has released a beta version of the TDR Feedback Compressor II, a free compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
The TDR Feedback Compressor II is a radical revamp of its critically acclaimed predecessor. The processor elegantly combines the self-adjusting properties of feed-back compression with an advanced, yet musically intuitive control scheme.
TDR Feedback Compressor II features
- Beautiful “Feed-Back Compression” sound and behavior.
- 64bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations.
- Multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy.
- Delta oversampled signal path (bit transparent without processing).
- Three side-chain filter slopes: 3dB/Oct, 6dB/Oct and 12dB/Oct.
- Independent release controls for peak and RMS compression.
- Crest Factor control.
- Advanced stereo linking options.
- Delta preview mode. Allows to preview the difference between compressed and original signal.
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted).
- Processing quality switch: “Precise” and “Eco”.
The plug-in is available to download for Windows (VST).
MrTheBigMan releases Free Reaktor Samplemaps