Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated the TDR Feedback Compressor RMS-based feed-back dynamics compressor plug-in to version 0.2.01.
The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression and operates very smoothly – even under difficult conditions. The plug-in is the result of an intensive study about the musical behaviour of “classic” feed-back compressor designs. However, it has conceptually nothing in common with “pseudo analogue”, “vintage” or similar buzz words. This is a proud digital processor, made with lots of love and care. :)
Changes in TDR Feedback Compressor v0.2.01
- GUI and signal flow updated.
- “Make-up Gain” now takes place before “Blend”.
- New “Output Gain” knob.
- HF and LF harmonics are now adjustable to taste.
- HF harmonics algorithm improved.
- New “Delta” preview mode.
- Small GUI tweaks.
The TDR Feedback Compressor v0.2.01 beta for Windows (VST) is a free download.
More information: TDR Feedback Compressor