Tone2 announces Gladiator 2
Tone2 has announced version 2 of Gladiator, an updated version of this virtual instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
New in Gladiator 2
- Improved sound: Ultra quality with 256 voices and 6 new unison modes.
- A large number of new patches with 6657 additional waveforms.
- HCM3 synthesis engine with phase modifier for analogue, noise and supersaw sounds.
- 14 new effects: Autopan, tremolo, ringmod, phaser, flanger 2, super strings, pitch shifter, 2 reverbs, 3 filters, talkbox, feedback-delay.
- Subosc (OSC5) with 21 new waveforms.
- Improved filters, Moog filter.
- 4 envelopes, 4 envelope shapers, 4 LFOs, mod matrix with 12 slots and new routings, pan for each OSC.
- Improved user interface and random patch generation.
Gladiator 2 is now available for preorder for 149 EUR / $199 USD (planned release by the end of December). Customers who preorder Gladiator 2 in December receive a full version of Gladiator 1 and a free update to Gladiator 2.