Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Detonator, a new soundset for the Icarus 3D wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Focusing on the harder and twisted sides of EDM, Detonator includes a large amount of sustained, wobbling and mangled droid bass sounds. It also includes many detuned leads, growls and sweet pluck sounds. The set takes advantage of the many filter types and morphing capabilities Icarus has to offer.
This set works best for Dubstep, Complextro and Electro. However, it can easily be used for many other electronic genres, like House, Progressive, Trance, Trap etc.
- 206 presets produced by Troels Nygaard, Nathan Fox and Markus Krause.
- Bonus category including presets from Mr. Bill and Slynk.
- The patches contain a large number of new wavetables and waveforms.
- Uses the new features of Icarus v1.1 or higher.
- Very easy installation.
- Seamless integration into the user interface.
- All presets are velocity sensitive.
- All patches have modwheel assignment.
- All sounds have been carefully normalized.
- All sounds are properly programmed – they are ‘not just samples’. This gives you the complete dynamic range, a lot more expression and the highest possible sound quality.
Detonator is available for purchase for 29 EUR.