Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Saurus2, a new version of its synthesizer featuring true analog sound with state of the art features.
Saurus2 can do an extremely authentic emulation of analog synthesizers. It covers all important aspects of the most famous and expensive analog synths, but without adopting the disadvantages.
Saurus2 is very easy to use and comes with a comfortable interface. It offers a larger sonic range, a more precise analog emulation and a more flexibe synthesis engine than competing products. Saurus2 offers high-end sound quality, but without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget. Finally true analog sound does not longer require compromises!
New in Saurus2
- Enhanced sound quality because the synthesis engine has been completely reworked.
- Over 260 additional patches.
- Completely reworked all existing factory sounds.
- Added a comfortable patch browser.
- More detailed emulation of the ‘analog’ sound. The degree of analog behavior is now selectable.
- Enhanced graphics.
- More comfortable user interface.
- A large number of further new features and enhancements.
- Saurus2 is 100% downward compatible with all previous versions.
Saurus2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 99 EUR/$119 USD.