Tone2 Audiosoftware releases Voltage! soundset for ElectraX
Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Voltage!, a soundset for the ElectraX virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Voltage! is an inspiring collection of 200 presets ingeniously programmed by professional sound designers, suitable for Techno, Trance, Electronic, Dubstep, House, Dance, Progressive and a wide variety of other music genres.
With its multi-layered Arps & Sequences, smooth Leads and massive Bass sounds Voltage! is the perfect complement to your ElectraX experience.
- 200 presets for ElectraX:
- 45 inspiring arpeggiators and multilayer-sequences
- 61 unique synth, leads and stack sounds
- 47 fat, deep bass sounds
- 47 exciting pad and rhythmic gate sounds
- The high quality sounds are a hand-picked selection created by a large number of professional sounddesigners: Electric Himalaya, BigTone, Marco Scherer, Massimo Bosco, Bryan ‘Xenos’ Lee, Reinhard Reschner, Supremeja, George Zondagh, Robert Cecil, Motoko, Bastiaan van Noord (Tone2), Markus Feil (Tone2).
- The soundset supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch. For excellent usability the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized. Most sounds can be morphed with the modwheel.
Voltage! is available to purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.