Tone2 Audiosoftware updates Gladiator synthesizer plug-in to v2.4 (including 64 bit Mac)
Tone2 has updated its Gladiator virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac to version 2.4.
Gladiator 2 gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation, while supporting an extensive list of synthesis methods including Tone2′s award winning Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) HCM uses a large, expandable collection of standard and resynthesized waves, these waves can be modified in real time, altering their harmonic structure. The innovative HCM synthesis covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator.
Changes in Gladiator 2.4
- The GUI code was completely rewritten, including faster response and support for alpha blending.
- 64 Bit VST & AU versions for Mac (requires OSX 10.5 or higher to be installed).
- 64 Bit standalone version for PC.
- PDF manual can now be be viewed from within the plugin (Mac).
- More comfortable registration processing.
- Smart installer for PC which automatically detects the plugin directory.
- Workaround for a Windows problem whenever the mouse button is clicked for a long time.
- Fix for a possible permission problem in OSX Lion / Mountain Lion.
- Several minor fixes.
Gladiator 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $189 USD incl. VAT.