Tone2 ElectraX, virtual synthesizer released
Tone2 has released ElectraX, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
ElectraX means not only having four powerful synthesizers in one interface – it’s the next generation of high-end audio equipment.
Explore the musical possibilities of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range. Combine multiple polyphonic or monophonic synthesizers and 13 different synthesis methods to create incredible results. All this comes with an easy-to-use interface, high-end sound quality and remarkable low CPU usage for an instrument as feature-rich as ElectraX. The comfortable preset management provides instant access to a large library of sounds by professional designers.
ElectraX key features
- Four synthesizers in one interface, 64×4 voices, 4x multitimbral.
- High-end sound quality, huge sonic range and high flexibility.
- 13 different synthesis methods which can be combined, more than 1000 waveforms.
- 23 exclusive analog modeled filter types, 45 oscillator types.
- 18 effect types, Master effect section with Equalizer.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Low CPU, multicore processor support, easy to use.
- Flexible preset management, presets by professional sound designers.
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins.
- Midi learn.
- Context sensitive help.
ElectraX is now available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 189 EUR including tax/VAT. A fully working time-limited demo version can be downloaded from the Tone2 website.