Tone2 Gladiator updated to v2.3, now 64bit VST
Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of Gladiator 2.3, a free update for the Gladiator 2 software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Gladiator 2 gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation, while supporting an extensive list of synthesis methods including Tone2′s award winning Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM)
HCM uses a large, expandable collection of standard and resynthesized waves, these waves can be modified in real time, altering their harmonic structure. The innovative HCM synthesis covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator.
Changes in Gladiator v2.3
- 64 bit version of VST plugin for PC.
- Standalone version for PC.
- SSE2 support.
- Scroll-bars in standalone version for lower resolution displays.
- Gladiator now ships with 1135 sounds (30 new ones have been added).
- Progression and Workstation soundsets now have their own patch browser category.
- Improved compatibility for Windows7 and Vista Systems.
- Improved sound quality: Better psychoacoustic processing and cleaner sound.
- Smart installer automatically fixes possible Win7 compatibility VST folder problems.
- Slightly improved usability and workflow.
- Slightly lower CPU.
- Important pop-ups are always displayed on top.
- More precise fine tuning of knobs with shift+left MouseButton.
- Editor is large by default.
- Workstation & Progression banks can now be installed by placing their GLB file in the plugin folder.
- Minor GUI and audio fixes.
- Workarounds for some known host bugs.
- Fixed a bug in ‘sin spirit mode’.
Gladiator 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 149 EUR incl. VAT.