Tone2 releases Futuron expansion for Rayblaster
Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the Futuron expansion for its Rayblaster software synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The Futuron expansion takes Rayblaster’s capabilities even further, delivering a wide palette of complex sounds, longing to be explored and tweaked.
With a clear focus on fresh new material, morphed, mangled and blended into a unique collection of sounds, Futuron showcases Rayblaster’s finest creations, harnessing the unlimited potential Impulse Modelling Synthesis has to offer.
This 160 preset expansion library is packed with deep evolving pads, massive basses, vibrant keys, dirty leads, phat rhythmics and angelic vocals. Next to these pristine sounds, Futuron also contains an inspiring collection of new waveforms, filters and samples, all ready to be used in your own productions.
- 160 exquisite new presets by professionals.
- Create new filters and waveforms with 50 new impulse responses.
- 30 new loops and samples for resynthesis.
- Customize RayBlaster with 3 additional skins (White, Red and Vintage).
- Comfortable installation.
- Perfect integration to the user interface.
The Futuron expansion is available to purchase for 49 EUR.