Tone2 has released a second public beta version of its Icarus wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Icarus is a exceptionally powerful, new synthesizer with ‘3D wavetable synthesis’. It offers a fresh signature sound, which quickly catches your audiences’ attention. The easy to use interface and a massive amount of inspiring factory sounds allow you to create professional tracks rapidly and with very low effort.
Changes in Icarus public beta 2
- New features:
- The shape of the Step LFO can be drawn with the left mouse button. The right button edits a single step.
- Video tutorials can be shown by clicking on the help button.
- Support for 22Khz samplerate.
- Enhanced some factory sounds.
- Enhanced ‘Create random patch’. It now gives more interesting results.
- Enhanced sound quality at 88 khz samplerate.
- Better compatibility with Fruity Loops.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a hanging tone which could appear after demo timeout.
- Fixed a wrong name in the about screen.
- Fixed ‘Action RMX 2000 SJA.fxp’.
- Modwheel in patch browser sometimes showed a wrong value.
- Fixed a wrong menu entry in the wavetable editor.
- Fixed Modwheel value display.
- Fixed Osc Volume value display.
- Fixed a falsely appearing ‘midi learn’ when drawing the step lfo.
- Fixed focus problems with some hosts.
- Fixed a hanging note.
The public beta is available for download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). A license for Icarus costs 149 EUR.