Tone2 releases RayBlaster synth plugin
Tone2 Audiosoftware has announced the release of RayBlaster, a software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Rayblaster employs a new synthesis technique called Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS) which represents a radically different approach to synthetic sound generation. Based on the latest research in psychoacoustics, Tone2 RayBlaster unveils a completely new & unique world of sounds and sound creation that is exclusive to Rayblaster and not possible with other synthesizers.
What is Impulse Modeling Synthesis?
Offering a new world of high quality sounds and limitless creative potential for all styles of music, IMS goes well beyond traditional forms of synthesis. Conventional synthesizers employ what is known as subtractive synthesis, in which the oscillator source is a looped waveform that is filtered to create a sound. By contrast, RayBlaster utilizes an entirely new and fresh approach to sound generation and creates its distinctive sound from many short bursts of energy, which combine to form a more complex sound. In fact, this innovative approach to synthesis is very close to what happens within the human inner ear.
Whether you’re a professional producer, synthesizer enthusiast, or a live performing musician, distinctive and high quality sounds are just a key press away with RayBlaster’s revolutionary IMS synthesis engine, its psychoacoustic processing, and its carefully designed signal processing.
- A revolutionary new method of synthesis.
- Provides access to completely new sonic territory.
- High-end sound quality.
- Create professional and distinctive sounds that are impossible to produce with any other synthesizer.
- Allows your music to stand out from the crowd!.
- Delivers professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into any mix.
- Sounds more appealing, fat and louder than conventional synths.
- Allows for independent control over pitch, timing and timbre.
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters.
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds.
- Huge sonic range and very flexible.
- Easy to use & fun to play.
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds created by professional designers.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Low CPU hit: use multiple instances without bringing your system to a halt.
- Fair price.
RayBlaster for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $199 USD.
Loopmasters releases Soulful House Vocals