Tone2 has updated the Saurus software synthesizer the version 1.1 public beta.
Saurus brings the highly regarded analog sound from the past into the unlimited digital realm, fusing them together with a user interface that invites to tweak and a multitude of unique sound sculpting tools exclusive to Saurus. All without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget.
Changes in Saurus v1.1 beta
- Arpeggiator can be loaded and saved.
- Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns.
- Selecting patches by Clicking on the arrows is supported now.
- Included 14 demosounds of Analog SoundSet.
- Gatekeeper support (Mac).
- Help PDF can be shown from GUI (Mac).
- Skinable user interface.
- Keys can be hidden by placing SaurusHideKeys.cfg in plugin directory.
- Enhanced sound of boost.
- Enhanced sound of feedback.
- Enhanced sound of sync.
- Enhanced sound of unison in poly16 mode.
- Enhanced sound of OSC noise.
- Enhanced Legato.
- Slightly enhanced volume envelope.
- Enhanced installers.
- Removed demo voice.
- Demo time has been extended to 20 min.
- Init patch is available in demo.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Windows8 compatibility of 64 bit version.
- Fixed a rarely appearing problem with hanging notes.
- Sustain pedal can handle duplicate keys now.
- Fixed a subtle click which could happen with allSoundOff in 44 khz.
- Fixed wrong labels of LFO waveforms.
- Some fixes in list selectors.
The Saurus public beta is now available to download.