Tone2 releases State of Art
Tone2 has announced the release of State of Art, an expansion pack for Gladiator 2, designed by professional sound designers: Bastiaan van Noord, Bryan ‘Xenos’ Lee, Alusio de Lima, Dajan Izzo, Massimo Bosco, Marco Scherer, Patchen Preston and Markus Feil.
State of Art includes new add-on features and a collection of 315 ingeniously programmed sounds, suitable for a wide range of genres including Ambient, Experimental, Progressive, Atmosphere, Chillout, EDM and Electronica.
A must have if you’re looking for new sounds, or want to expand Gladiator 2 with more features.
State of Art features
- 315 inspiring, unique presets aimed at miscellaneous genres of electronic music
- Eight additional filter types: LP Dirty1, LP Dirty2, LP Voca1, LP Voca2, BP Moog, EQ Wide, Allpass and Comb-
- Two additional distortion types: Asymmetric and Soft saturation.
- A new waveshaper with formant like characteristics.
- 26 additional OSC5 waves.
- Stereo Trance Gate: featuring 22 patterns for rhythmic gate effects.
- Reverb Ultra: reverb ultra uses a new high-quality reverb algorithm, its soft and diffuse sound make it especially suitable for larger rooms and sculpting the proper ambience.
- Three reflection effects: early reflection, reverse reflection and gated reflection.
- Aliaser: a LoFi retro-effect that works by mirroring the signal’s spectrum at the cutoff frequency.
- Stereo Enhance: a stereo width effect equipped with a High-Shelf filter to expand the stereo field, while keeping the lower frequencies intact.
State of Art is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
Jewel Audio releases Area 52