Tone2 updates AkustiX Enhancer to v1.1
Tone2 has announced the release of AkustiX Enhancer version 1.1, including major enhancements in sound quality, performance, lower latency, per channel insert support and 64 bit
AkustiX Enhancer is a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. Combined into an intuitive user interface AkustiX offers six powerful mixing effects: Psycho EQ, Stereo Width, Ultra Stereo, Phase Enhance, Multi-Exciter and Smart Filter.
Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to further shape and enhance your sound.
Changes in AkustiX v1.1
- Enhanced performance.
- Reduced latency.
- Enhanced sound for Virtual Surround, Silky Surround, Tone, Diffuse Cream, Noise Reduction and Clarity Enhance.
- New Exciter algorithm.
- Faster loading.
- Enhanced re-sampling in 48, 88 & 96 kHz.
- New features:
- Smart installers for PC and Mac which automatically detect the plugin directory.
- 64 bit Mac versions (VST and AU plugin; universal binary; requires OSX 10.5 or higher).
- 0 ms latency (if the host software supports it).
- Additional HF filter for 88 & 96 kHz for smoother sound.
- Fixed an exotic bug where programs were not loaded properly.
AkustiX for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 59 EUR. The update is free for all AkustiX customers.