Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Tone2 updates BiFilter to v2.2
Tone2 has released version 2.2 of BiFilter, a high-end quality stereo filter module featuring 47 unique, different sounding filter types.
Changes in v2.2
- Improved performance.
- Inverted up/down buttons.
- Stop/play in host could make filter sweep to unwanted values.
- Filter did not react on very slow sweeps.
- Added licence ageement.
- Mac: Automation did not work in AU version (depended on Quicktime version).
- PC: Msvcr71.dll was necessary to run plugin.
- PC: Moving the Load/save window does not longer make it vanish.
- PC: Added version info to dll file.
- Mac: Fixed a crash on creating a directory in save dialog.
BiFilter is available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) for 39 EUR / $49 USD.