Tone2 updates FireBird+ to v1.10.2
Tone2 has released version 1.10.2 of FireBird+, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
FireBird+ is not just another synthesizer, it uses Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) synthesis to provide a powerful, unique and innovative architecture for next-generation sounds, never heard before.
HCM synthesis combines standard and resynthesized waves, which can be modified in real time using various modifiers altering their harmonic structure.
Changes in FireBird+ v1.10.2
- 137 new presets programmed by Bastiaan van Noord (NoiseWorkx) and Bryan ‘Xenos’ Lee.
- Additional patterns for the ARP.
- Up and down arrow keys are now used for previous/next preset selection.
- Included a Spanish manual
- Improved performance and faster loading.
- Improved sound, smoother and more hardware like sound quality.
- More ‘punchy’ envelopes.
- Slightly reduced reverb mix for combi effects.
- Filter sweeps now sound cleaner.
- Improved host compatibility.
- Reduced CPU spikes.
- The installer now automatically detects the VST folder.
The v1.10.2. update is free for all FireBird+ users.
Meyer Musicmedia releases Synth Pack