Tone2 has updated FireBird+ to version 1.8.
New in FireBird+ v1.8
- New: 3 new reverb types with high-end sound quality: RevHiEndA, RevHiEndB, RevHiEndC
- New: new analog modeled filter with asymetric resonance shape: LP syncie
- Improved sound quality of effects: Reverb A, Reverb B, Del+Rev A, Del+RevB, Ens+Rev
- Drastically improved filters (completely new algorithm): LP analog, BP analog, HP analog, BR analog
- Improved frequency/gain response of filters: LP 30dB, LP Fat, LP Oct, HP 30dB, HP Fat, LP SVF, HP SVF, BP SVF, BP 15dB, Lowshelf, Highshelf, Equalizer
- Improved sound of filters: Vocal IEAOU, Vocal A, Vocal U, Vocal E, Vocal I, Vocal O
- Changed default settings of knobs (Strg+mouseclick)
- Better display of automation parameters
- Less glitches when the engine hits the maximum number of voices
- Less CPU spikes on randomizing
- Fixed: BR analog was not working
- Fixed: Wrong update notifications
- Fixed LFOs: Sin, Cos, Rand Sine
The update to FireBird+ v1.8 is free for FireBird+ users. FireBird users can upgrade to FireBird+ for $29.