Tone2 updates Gladiator to v1.2
Tone2 has released version 1.2 of Gladiator, the Harmonic Content Morphing based synth plug-in.
Changes in v1.2
- New features
- Shared memory support: Additional Gladiator instances need 30 MB less RAM. The memory usage of the first instance is now 89 MB, further instances need 59 MB. RAM is now deallocated instantly in all hosts.
- Additional routing destinations: EQ and FX parameters.
- Bank select support.
- Compatibility fixes: Tweaked presets are now restored correctly after loading in all hosts; Acid did output mono sound.
- Changes and improvements
- Program select can now access all presets
- Various changes and fixes in glide mode and legato.
- Faster loading.
- Midi event handling.
- Labels for outputs.
- Drastically improved performace (Mac).
- Fixes: Editor button could display wrong value after loading; Mute button did not work properly on AM; Crash on saving presets when the user selected an empty directory (Mac); Potential crash on exiting the plugin (Mac).