Tonearm releases Vitamin L
Vitamin L combines accelerated access to most frequently performed tasks with many functionality enhancements.
Vitamin L features
- a set of ergonomically placed “smart” single-key shortcuts.
- context-sensitive mouse wheel assignment.
- easy keyboard access to many clip properties and envelopes.
- quick modes for adjusting clip gain, pitch and BPM from the timeline/session.
- keyboard timeline navigation, play-from-mouse-cursor, etc.
- a quick and simple solution to recording and combining multiple takes.
- power-zoom: mouse-wheel zoom, accelerated zoom, vertical zoom, zoom presets.
- precision editing (nudge, move/copy to an adjacent track and more).
- automation tools, including working with lanes and editing the tempo envelope.
- sample-audio-to-midi-track function and shortcut.
Vitamin L runs as a small executable, concurrently with Ableton Live (Live 6 or 7 required, Windows XP only).