ToneBoosters plugins updated to v2.5, TB OmniSone now available
ToneBoosters has updated its audio processing effect plugins for Windows and Mac to version 2.5, including the release of TB OmniSone.
TB OmniSone is a zero-latency VST plugin to (re-)pan sound sources, even outside the loudspeaker base.
It also allows for increasing the perceived ‘width’ or spatial extent, and depending on the spectral content, may allow to subtly modify the perceived height of a source. Simply position the handles to change the desired position of each input signal, and use the mouse wheel to modify the spatial width.
Changes in ToneBoosters plug-ins v2.5
- All plugins
- VU meter peak hold values have been extended beyond the visible range for more accurate peak tracking.
- Various CPU load optimizations.
- All GUIs have been enhanced.
- Plugins are now compatible with OSX Lion.
- No more PPC support on Mac.
- Fixed mousewheel control of knobs with non-linear behavior.
- Added new auto-saturation module for better transparency and warmer character.
- Added quantizer/dithering/perceptual noise shaping modules for high-quality bit-depth reduction.
- CPU load reduction for true-peak / ISP detection.
- Output gain parameter changed to maximum output peak variable for more consistent gain handling.
- First release of OmniSone spatial image processor
- Complete re-design of de-essing algorithm – please check settings for DAW projects created with older DeEsser releases.
- DeEsser now functions indepedent of signal levels (as opposed to a multi-band compressor approach).
- Added GUI elements to visualize the detected amount of sibilance.
- Added control to change amount of de-essing independent from threshold/sensitivity.
- Listen mode now only passes the removed sibilance as output.
- EBULoudness and EBUCompact
- Resolved plugin reset issue in some hosts when stopping playback.
- Removed gating mechanism from ATSC A/85 mode for ATSC standard compliance.
- CPU load reduction.
- Compressor and EZCompressor
- Added a new vintage/classic compressor mode for colored compression, especially suitable for buss processing and to glue tracks together.
TB OmniSone for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to download at no cost.
BHK Samples releases LEDM DnB sample pack