Toneboosters releases TB Module modulation multi-fx plugin
Toneboosters has released TB Module, a modulation effect processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TB Module is a generic framework for a wide variety feedback and modulation effects. It consists of a set of serialized processes such as panning, delay, filters, and sound-field rotation with user-controllable feedback.
Moreover, the acclaimed saturation of TB Ferox is integrated as well. In combination with 2 LFOs, effects such as chorus, tremolo, auto pan, and phaser are created easily. Moreover, because of its generic approach, TB Module allows hybrid combination effects as well.
TB Module features
- Zero-latency processing.
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Wide variety of integrated processing elements allowing great flexibility and creativity.
- 2 low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) with assignable outputs.
- Feedback with both positive and negative polarity.
- Delay and LFOs can be synced to the host tempo.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.
TB Module for PC and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 5 EUR.