ToneBoosters updates its effect plugins to v2.8.2
ToneBoosters has announced version 2.8.2 of its audio processing effect plug-ins.
Our audio plugins are based on more than a decade of scientific research and product development in the areas of digital signal processing and auditory perception.
Changes in v2.8.2
- Fixed frequency labels for high and low cut filters.
- Changed default value of Q factor to 0.71.
- Changed default value of the frequency slider.
- Added option to de-select all equalizer sections.
- Added precision X/Y labels.
- Improved handling of true peaks / ISP processing.
- Output meter now shows true peak levels if ISP switch is enabled.
- Output ceiling control now gives the exact peak output limit.
- EBU Loudness
- Added G10 and G70 relative/absolute gate activity indicators.
- All plugins [v2.8.1]
- Fixed an issue that could cause hosts to crash when opening/editing the user interface.
ToneBoosters plug-ins are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU)
More information: ToneBoosters