Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
ToneBuilder releases Driven Machine Drums
ToneBuilder has announced the release of Driven Machine Drums, an electronic drums sample library, created from an unique blend of 14 drum machines/synthesizers and 9 analog coloration devices.
DRIVEN MACHINE DRUMS highlights the natural sounding punch, depth, and warmth added by a collection of tubes, transformers, and hardware tape emulation.
Driven Machine Drums features
- 1,684 sounds in 24bit resolution, captured directly from the source using professional-quality cables and A/D converters.
- Each individual sound has been carefully edited by hand for tight attacks and natural decays.
- Synthesis sources: Elektron Machine Drum, Symbolic Sound Kyma Capybara, Eventide H8000FW, Korg ER-1, E-mu SP-1200, Oberheim DMX, Emu Mo Phatt, Yamaha DX200, Roland TR909, TR808, TR707, TR606, Vermona DRM-1 MKIII, and Jomox MBase 11.
- Analog processing: Thermionic Culture Vulture, Anamod ATS-1, Neve 1073 Preamp, Atlas Pro Juggernaut Twin, A-Design EM-Gold, Source + Plus Tube Amp, Empirical Labs Distressor, Moog MF101, and Mutronics Mutator.
Driven Machine Drums is available in two packages:
- Driven Machine Drums (26 Guru Kits, 24bit Wav + 24bit Aif) $77 USD.
- Driven Machine Drums Deluxe (Kontakt, EXS-24, Guru, 24bit Wav/Aif) $87 USD.
A demo pack featuring 100+ free sounds is available to download from the website.
More information: Driven Machine Drums