ToneBuilder releases Driven Machine Drums
ToneBuilder has announced the release of Driven Machine Drums, an electronic drums sample library, created from an unique blend of 14 drum machines/synthesizers and 9 analog coloration devices.
DRIVEN MACHINE DRUMS highlights the natural sounding punch, depth, and warmth added by a collection of tubes, transformers, and hardware tape emulation.
Driven Machine Drums features
- 1,684 sounds in 24bit resolution, captured directly from the source using professional-quality cables and A/D converters.
- Each individual sound has been carefully edited by hand for tight attacks and natural decays.
- Synthesis sources: Elektron Machine Drum, Symbolic Sound Kyma Capybara, Eventide H8000FW, Korg ER-1, E-mu SP-1200, Oberheim DMX, Emu Mo Phatt, Yamaha DX200, Roland TR909, TR808, TR707, TR606, Vermona DRM-1 MKIII, and Jomox MBase 11.
- Analog processing: Thermionic Culture Vulture, Anamod ATS-1, Neve 1073 Preamp, Atlas Pro Juggernaut Twin, A-Design EM-Gold, Source + Plus Tube Amp, Empirical Labs Distressor, Moog MF101, and Mutronics Mutator.
Driven Machine Drums is available in two packages:
- Driven Machine Drums (26 Guru Kits, 24bit Wav + 24bit Aif) $77 USD.
- Driven Machine Drums Deluxe (Kontakt, EXS-24, Guru, 24bit Wav/Aif) $87 USD.
A demo pack featuring 100+ free sounds is available to download from the website.
More information: Driven Machine Drums
Mokafix Audio releases Kung Fuzz and NoAmp!