ToneBytes releases FM-Four
ToneBytes has announced the release of FM-Four, a free/ad-supported software synthesizer for Windows.
FM-Four – is a simple VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
- 8 FM Algorithms.
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning.
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle).
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode.
- 4 filters.
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator.
- Internal chorus.
- Internal 10 bands equalizer.
- Easy control with pop-up menus.
- 64 factory presets.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
- VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
The FM-Four is available to download for Windows (VST).
PreSonus releases Studio One 2.5 — DAW gets nearly 100 enhancements + Softube Saturation Knob
The Unfinished launches Advent Calendar