Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
ToneBytes releases Reese Machine
ToneBytes has announced the release of Reese Machine, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
The Reese Machine is a monophonic subtractive synthesizer optimized for creating deep, rich, vibrating bass for various kinds of electronic music, especially Drum’n’Bass, Speed Garage, Techstep, etc.
Reese Machine features
- Two oscillators with four wave forms (SINE, SAW, TRIANGLE and PULSE)
- Two multifunction low-frequency oscillators (LFOs).
- Each oscillator is equipped with an Octave Shifter and Fine Tuning.
- In FM mode, the second oscillator can modulate the first.
- The best bass sound is reached in the range of C3 to C5.
Reese Machine is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $14.95 USD.
More information: ToneBytes