Tonehammer Montclarion Hall Piano, sample library for Kontakt
Tonehammer has released the Montclarion Hall Piano, a sampled piano for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Montclarion Hall Piano is a big grand piano recorded in a wooden church in the San Francisco Bay Area. The piano has a very rich sound and ideal for jazz, pop/rock and more experimental type of scoring.
The library includes three different microphone positions (close, mid and far), so you can easily blend between the microphone positions. The close microphone is ideal for more intimate scoring. The mid microphone is great for a larger acoustic live feel and the far microphone has an incredibly dreamy texture to it. We also included song writers mood ambiences, which means that you can trigger emotive ambiences (ex. rain, warfare, bird sounds) in the background of your playing. This will help you test the piano against a variety of classical moods and easily sketch out a score against basic sound design.
The library also includes a massive effects section, so the library is both conventional and highly experimental.
Montclarion Hall Piano features
- Deep Sampled Church Grand Piano.
- Three Microphone Positions (close, mid, far).
- Deep Sampled FX Patches.
- Song Writers Mood Ambiences.
- Powerful custom performance control interface:
- Attack, offset, release control
- Dynamics / velocity control
- Sustain Pedal SFX, with volume control
- Dampening control, with pedal flip button for instant “harp” mode
- Convolution reverb control (includes +45 great custom convolutions)
- Full and lite patches for CPU conservation.
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format.
Montclarion Hall Piano for Kontakt +3.5 (full retail version required) is available to purchase for $89 USD.