Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Tonehammer releases Gnomehammer Sleigh Bells (16 December ONLY)
Tonehammer has released Sleigh Bells, another limited-time free sample pack as part of its Gnomehammer December Celebration.
Gnomehammer is proud to present: “Sleigh Bells” (aka Jingle Bells aka Santas Balls)
This library was created by recording a pair of hand-held sleighbells. We captured a small concert sleigh bell set, comprised of a wooden handle and 21 medium-sized brass bells. We also captured a smaller leather hand-grip style set, with 5 large steel bells attached to it. We captured brisk and gentle shakes, strikes and sustaining shake rolls at a wide variety of tempos, rhythms and intensity levels, all with release trigged samples. Both patches feature expression control on the modwheel: attack sharpening & muting for the single notes and subtle intensity swelling on the loops.
Sleigh Bells features
- Modwheel expression & dynamics control
- 2 Kontakt patches
- 218 samples in this set
- 125 MB installed, 84 MB .rar download
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format
- Format(s): Kontakt and .wav
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 3 / 4 full retail versions required for all Kontakt instruments. The library is partially compatible with Kontakt 2, but we strongly recommend Kontakt +3 for full functionality.
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
Sleigh Bells is available as a free download on 16 December 2009 only.