Toontrack has announced the release of the Amps EZmix Pack, a collection of presets for the EZmix mixing tool for Windows and Mac.
For the Amps EZmix Pack, we dove headfirst into the vaults of the the last few decades of guitar inspired music and came back out with a complete songwriting tool box for anything from rock and blues to pop and country guitar.
Need an 80s “Purple Rain”-esque sound? Call it up. Want a gritty twang guitar? Call it up. A soaring lead sound, a bluesy rhythm guitar or a fat rock bass? Call it up – it’s all in there with the other 50 pro-designed signal chains based on guitar/bass amp/cab simulation including effects and stomp box processing.
Amps EZmix Pack features
- Classic sounds starting from the 50s Tweed amps leading up to the modern day hi-tech variations.
- Emulations of some of the most recorded and recognized tube amps.
- British and American tube amp modeling.
- Sparkly clean and saturated hi-gain.
- Classic retro and modern industry standard speakers and cabinets.
- Emulations of some of the most renowned stomp boxes.
- Complete studio setup signal chains run through outboard, FX and stomp box emulations.
- 50 amps at your fingertips! Plug in. Rock out.
The EZmix Pack costs 39 EUR / $49 USD.