Toontrack Music updates Superior Drummer to v2.1.1
Toontrack Music has released version 2.1.1 of Superior Drummer, a drum sampler for Windows and Mac.
This update contains many bug fixes essential for the now-shipping Metal Foundry SDX. This new expansion pack will not function properly with previous versions of Superior Drummer and is therefore required. It also features a number of improvements to preset management and comes therefore highly recommended to all users (with and without SDX in their arsenal).
Changes in Superior Drummer v2.1.1
- New Features:
- Support for alternating kicks (Metal Foundry SDX).
- On-screen warning when total Mem exceeds the Memory Usage Limit.
- New factory presets for layer limits, Default can be recalled.
- AmbCorr now works for individual Mics and is saved and restored.
- Bug that caused occasional crashes when applying a layer limit preset on a multi-core CPU.
- Various changes regarding the loading of sounds as a consequence of a GUI action.
- X-drum pictures are now reset when projects are loaded.
- Routing a Bus to another Bus to its left should no longer lead to issues with the right channel.
- Fixed a bug in MIDI Alias reading that mainly affected reading of X-Drum presets.
- More of the MIDI mapping should now be restored when applying a X-Drum preset.
- The preset naming pop-up no longer acts on Return. Pressing OK is required (avoids crashes).
- Sidechains from pre 2.1 projects are now restore properly.
- Setting the path to Sounds should now works using the root or Sounds folder on PC too.
- Having an unauthorized Sound Library as default should no longer cause authorization issues.
Superior Drummer 2.1.1 is now available for download for registered users.
Visit Toontrack for more information.
McDSP releases Retro Recorder