Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Toontrack Music updates Superior Drummer to v2.1.1
Toontrack Music has released version 2.1.1 of Superior Drummer, a drum sampler for Windows and Mac.
This update contains many bug fixes essential for the now-shipping Metal Foundry SDX. This new expansion pack will not function properly with previous versions of Superior Drummer and is therefore required. It also features a number of improvements to preset management and comes therefore highly recommended to all users (with and without SDX in their arsenal).
Changes in Superior Drummer v2.1.1
- New Features:
- Support for alternating kicks (Metal Foundry SDX).
- On-screen warning when total Mem exceeds the Memory Usage Limit.
- New factory presets for layer limits, Default can be recalled.
- AmbCorr now works for individual Mics and is saved and restored.
- Bug that caused occasional crashes when applying a layer limit preset on a multi-core CPU.
- Various changes regarding the loading of sounds as a consequence of a GUI action.
- X-drum pictures are now reset when projects are loaded.
- Routing a Bus to another Bus to its left should no longer lead to issues with the right channel.
- Fixed a bug in MIDI Alias reading that mainly affected reading of X-Drum presets.
- More of the MIDI mapping should now be restored when applying a X-Drum preset.
- The preset naming pop-up no longer acts on Return. Pressing OK is required (avoids crashes).
- Sidechains from pre 2.1 projects are now restore properly.
- Setting the path to Sounds should now works using the root or Sounds folder on PC too.
- Having an unauthorized Sound Library as default should no longer cause authorization issues.
Superior Drummer 2.1.1 is now available for download for registered users.
Visit Toontrack for more information.