Toontrack Music updates Toontrack Solo to v1.2.1
Toontrack Music has released version 1.2.1 of Toontrack Solo, the stand alone application designed to host Toontrack samplers such as dfh Superior and EZdrummer.
It fixes a number of faults with the new Metronome feature as well as expand the game controller support launched as part of version 1.2.0.
Changes in Toontrack Solo v1.2.1
- Added support for Mad Catz XBox Rockband® drumkit on PC.
- Metronome should now work as expected on PC.
- Click sounds are correctly recalled/found regardless of the project location on PC.
- Default metronome settings are remembered.
- Fixed a bug when opening save files with incorrect paths on PC.
- Open/Save/Save as/New combinations should remember the filename.
- Some minor graphical issues in the mixer have been fixed.
Toontrack Solo is available as a free download for registered Toontrack users.
More information: Toontrack
Myst Sonic releases Bamboo & Woods