Toontrack Music has released version 1.2.1 of Toontrack Solo, the stand alone application designed to host Toontrack samplers such as dfh Superior and EZdrummer.
It fixes a number of faults with the new Metronome feature as well as expand the game controller support launched as part of version 1.2.0.
Changes in Toontrack Solo v1.2.1
- Added support for Mad Catz XBox Rockband® drumkit on PC.
- Metronome should now work as expected on PC.
- Click sounds are correctly recalled/found regardless of the project location on PC.
- Default metronome settings are remembered.
- Fixed a bug when opening save files with incorrect paths on PC.
- Open/Save/Save as/New combinations should remember the filename.
- Some minor graphical issues in the mixer have been fixed.
Toontrack Solo is available as a free download for registered Toontrack users.
More information: Toontrack