Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Toontrack Music updates Toontrack Solo to v1.2
Toontrack Music has released version 1.2 of Toontrack Solo, the host software for Toontrack drum plug-ins.
Toontrack solo 1.2 boosts significantly the versatility of Toontrack’s standalone host, offering long time requested features and then some.
Changes in Toontrack Solo v1.2
- Graphical interface has been rebuilt, main drummer is treated as any other.
- Re-organization of the application menus for a cleaner, more OS compliant experience.
- Convenience toolbar for common application components and EZplayer.
- New Master mute button to supplement existing shortcut.
- New metronome feature, with time signature setting and volume control.
- Support for multiple MIDI interfaces and ports (to be used at the same time).
- Support for MME audio drivers on PC.
- Support for Rockband® and Guitar Hero® drum controllers.
Toontrack Solo is available as a free download for registered users.
Visit Toontrack for more information.