Toontrack Music has released version 1.2 of Toontrack Solo, the host software for Toontrack drum plug-ins.
Toontrack solo 1.2 boosts significantly the versatility of Toontrack’s standalone host, offering long time requested features and then some.
Changes in Toontrack Solo v1.2
- Graphical interface has been rebuilt, main drummer is treated as any other.
- Re-organization of the application menus for a cleaner, more OS compliant experience.
- Convenience toolbar for common application components and EZplayer.
- New Master mute button to supplement existing shortcut.
- New metronome feature, with time signature setting and volume control.
- Support for multiple MIDI interfaces and ports (to be used at the same time).
- Support for MME audio drivers on PC.
- Support for Rockband® and Guitar Hero® drum controllers.
Toontrack Solo is available as a free download for registered users.
Visit Toontrack for more information.