TriTone Digital has announced the release of version 2.0 of its PulTone-FL program filter plug-in for Mac.
PulTone-FL is a recreation of a super-sweet passive program filter set (FL stand for ‘Filter’.)
This studio classic is one of the best ways to tweak and shape tracks to create space in a mix or to create limited frequency range effects like the classic “telephone” vocal. These are simply the smoothest filters for carving your tracks into new and unique shapes!
Changes in PulTone-FL v2.0
- Native VST, AU, RTAS with 64 bits support (Intel Mac only for now).
- Convolution accuracy vastly improved.
- 30% less CPU usage.
- Load x3 faster.
- A/B comparison of settings added.
- Option-click to reset parameters to default.
- Mouse-wheel support added.
- Lower latency.
PulTone-FL for Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 59 EUR. The Upgrade from version 1.x is 19 EUR.