TroikaLabs has released Vectorscope, a Polar and Lissajous vectorscope app for the iPad with Audiobus and external audio support.
Vectorscope is the perfect tool to analyze your stereo material. Whether you are a producer, mixer, recording artist, or student, we believe that Vectorscope will soon become an indispensable tool for all your stereo audio needs!
Vectorscope accepts audio coming either from an external iOS-compatible audio device or from an Audiobus-compatible app. Choosing one mode or the other couldn’t be easier: When the app is connected to Audiobus, the audio will be routed automatically thru it, otherwise the chosen audio source will be external — that simple!
- Polar and Lissajous function plotting.
- 2-Channel metering with peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings.
- Stereo balance meter.
- Phase correlation meter.
- Autoscale or manual scaling rates (1x up to 8x).
- Adjustable scope fading rate.
- 5 color schemes.
- Mute Output button.
- External audio and Audiobus input.
- Total parameter recall.
- High resolution graphics optimized for Retina displays.
Vectorscope for iPad is available to purchase for the introductory price of $4.99 USD until November 15th, 2013 (regular $5.99 USD).