Tronsonic Tronto—Tape Saturated Vintage Polysynth for Kontakt 5
Tronsonic has released Tronto, a tape saturated vintage polysynth sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
This instrument contains 9 different sets of samples – each spanning over 7 octaves (each set corresponding to the valve driven and tape saturated waveforms and noise generators – pre-filter). All notes seamlessly looped.
- 7 waveforms + pink and white noise from 1972 Synthesizer Oscillators.
- Recorded with 50 year old valve pre-amps to vintage tape.
- A choice of 30 filters.
- 6 LFOs, two per section (oscillator, filter, amplifier).
- 2 global LFOs and an AHD envelope modulating frequencies of each of the 6 LFOs.
- 4 varieties of spring reverb with 9 variations each.
- 185 instruments, 15 multis.
- Unique ‘saturation’ button with custom tape/tube impulse response.
- Choice of 3 interface colours.
Introduction of Tronto vintage polysynth for Kontakt 5.
Tronto for Kontakt is available to purchase for the introductory price of £14.99 GBP until October 1st, 2012 (50% off regular).
The Tronto library uses the same sound samples as Waveform72. Therefore, owners of Waveform72 can apply for a discount.