TSE Audio releases TSE R47 distortion effect plugin
TSE Audio has announced the TSE R47, a freeware distortion effect plugin modeled after Pro Co’s RAT effect pedal.
The R47 is an audio plugin, emulating a famous «rodent» pedal. It’s modeled against a schematic of the unit, and tuned against clips of the real unit. Keep in mind this is a digital emulation and some aspects of the original sound might not be there. If you like the plugin, you would like the original analog hardware even more ;)
Modeled/Programmed in C++ by onQel (John Adrian Johansen). Tools: MS VC++ Express 10, wxMaxima, LTSpice, Knobman/Skinman, Gimp 2, Jesusonic
TSE R47 features
- Input Level: Control the incoming (guitar) signal. Value of 1.0 = +0dB and 2.0 = +6dB.
- Drive: Control the amount of dirt.
- Filter: A lowpass filter, max setting is full lowpass.
- Quality switch: ‘LO’ and ‘HI’ setting. HI setting removes additional aliasing.
- Stereo switch: Process two guitars at once. They must be hard-panned left/right to avoid bleed between channels.
TSE R47 is available to download for Windows and Mac (32/64bit, VST/AU) at KVR Audio.