TSE Audio has announced the release of its TSE X50 v2.0 – Rock/Metal Suite for Windows and Mac.
TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal.
It’s using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
TSE X50 2.0 Rock/Metal Suite features
- TSE808 – Our very popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics etc.
- TSE X50 v2.0 – Hi-gain amplifier, completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms.
- RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes – Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp).
- Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower cpu usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency in a graphical way.
- User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
- Gate – A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
- DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR’s from Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
TSE X50 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29.99 EUR until March 1st, 2014 (regular 49.99 EUR).