TSE Audio has released version 2.4 of TSE X50, a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal.
It’s using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
This is our new flagship TSE model, taken to the next level of realism!
TSE X50 v2.4 features
- PEDAL BOARD – Including NoiseGate, TSE808 and R47.
- TSE X50 v2.0 Pre+PA – Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms!
- TSE X30 v2.0 Preamp – Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms!
- RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes – Switch between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp)
- Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower cpu usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency response in a graphical way!
- User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
- Preset Manager – An extremely flexible module based preset manager.
- DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR’s from Rosen Digital, Fat Lazy Cabs, Kalthallen Cabs, Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
TSE X50 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $59.99 USD until June 21st, 2015 (regular $69.99 USD).
More information: TSE Audio