TubeOhm releases Pure-D 16/24B
TubeOhm has announced the releases of Pure-D 16/24B, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Pure-D16/24B is the second SYNTH of the PURE-SYNTH triology. It comes with 128 factory sound. Phantastic ambient sounds, organ, bass, arp sounds strings…
The user can load own samples in three SAMPLE OSCILLATORS and design new sounds with VCF, VCA, ADSR. A complete effect section with DELAY, LESLIE, PHASER, CHORUS, REVERB gives the last punch. One additional soundbank with 100 new sound from Peter Schelfhout for free!!
Pure-D 16/24B features
- LFO 1 monophon /polyphon.
- 2 modulations busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations, 5 controller.
- Velo DCA/DCF.
- 3 Sampler with 16/24bit mono/stereo.
- Loop on/off/in/os and reverse function.
- Mixer with routing.
- Distortion for each Sampler.
- 12/24dB HP/TP BP filter.
- 6 dB filter ‘ smooth ‘ Filter.
- DCA lin/log, timestretch and volume dump function.
- Soft distortion.
- MIDI LEARN for all parameters.
- Multistage envelope, with loop function.
- Effects section with delay, leslie, phaser, chorus, reverb.
Pure-D 16/24B is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC, priced at 59 EUR. A crossgrade for current TubeOhm plug-in users is available for 49 EUR.
Plogue releases Chipsounds