Twisted Tools releases Colorflex
Twisted Tools has released Colorflex, a unique color based zone matrix sequencer for Reaktor 5.
It comes pre-configured for Kore 2 and Maschine and features an unique oneshots sample map with samples by artists such as Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Richard Devine, Josh Hinden, GlitchMachines.com, Sonictwist, Timonkey, and Tipper
- 256 cell color based zone matrix sequencing.
- Advanced ‘Graphic Layer’ editing.
- 8 Track MIDI Note Sequencer.
- 8 Track MIDI CC Sequencer.
- 8 Track IC Send Sequencer.
- 8 Freely Assignable output channels.
- Scene Sequencing+Scene MIDI Control.
- Works with any MIDI capable device.
- Works with Vortex 1.2 (coming soon!).
- 3 x Cell Mode Layouts.
- Extensive Cut/Copy/Paste/Select/Randomize Functionality.
- Simplified Multi-Destination MIDI Learn System.
- Free Version Updates.
- Includes: Sampler, Synth, Mixer, Effects, Sampler Library for Demo Purposes.
- Kore and Maschine Templates.
Colorflex is available to purchase for $29 USD.