Twisted Tools releases Scapes for Reaktor
Twisted Tools has released Scapes, an effects processor and sound generator for Native Instruments Reaktor.
With Scapes you can create high quality and unique soundscapes, rhythms and sound effects perfectly suited for use in music, film and game audio. You can easily connect it to your favorite hardware controller or iPad and immediately have fun.
- 6 independent delays in one interface.
- Independent controls and granular controls per delay.
- Sources: External, Impulse, Noise, Saw, Self-Osc. Sine, Square, Tri).
- Playable via MIDI with familiar synth style controls.
- 35 scale settings for oscillators, delay time and grain pitch.
- Advanced modulation routing with four modulation sequencers.
- Independent modulation speed and length per mod sequencer.
- 6-voice gate sequencer.
- Over 190 presets.
- 220mb sample library.
- Kore and Maschine Templates.
- Connectivity with iPad Apps coming soon.
- Time-stretching sample playback system.
- Sample content by: Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Glitchmachines, Josh Hinden, Richard Devine, Rishab Bhrajan, Tembu (Bay Dawgz), Timonkey .
- Extensive Documentation.
- Free Version Updates.
Scapes for Reaktor 5.15 or higher (compatible with Reaktor 5.5) is available to purchase for $49 USD.