Twisted Tools has announced the release of Twisted KP, a dedicated OSC converter for the Konkreet Labs Performer application for the iPad.
It allows you to easily connect Performer to a variety of devices, both inside and outside of your computer. Twisted KP converts performer messages to MIDI, *Control Voltage and Reaktor IC Sends, in any combination.
Simply put, Twisted KP is the bridge between Konkreet Labs Performer and your music software and hardware, allowing you to quickly control almost anything, anywhere.
Twisted KP features
- Converts Performer messages to MIDI, *Control Voltage or Reaktor IC Sends.
- Fast, intuitive and powerful interface.
- Use Konkreet Labs Perfomer with your host MIDI automation.
- Presets for NI Maschine, Kore, Moog Voyager, Access Virus and more.
- Demo versions and presets for Twisted Tools devices.
- Musical scales to play KP in key and create chord clusters.
- Bypass entire nodes and/or individual messages.
- Message range adjustment.
- Message value inversion.
- Gate mode.
- Quantized note lengths.
- Quick Start setup guide within Reaktor..
Twisted KP is available to purchase for $9 USD.
*Control Voltage requires a dc-coupled audio interface. Requires REAKTOR 5.6+ and does not work with Reaktor Player. iPad and Performer app sold separately.