Twisted Tools updates Ultraloop for Reaktor to v1.1
Twisted Tools has released version 1.1 of ULTRALOOP, the first-of-its-kind loop remixing sampler with a fast and intuitive visual workflow for Native Instruments Reaktor.
ULTRALOOP combines advanced loop layering, comping, effect processing and automation techniques to generate new grooves, riffs and song ideas.
You can use ULTRALOOP with the included factory sample library or to remix your own samples, injecting new life into any existing loop library.
Changes in Ultraloop v1.1
- MIDI Gate and Retrigger mode for Scene playback.
- Optional color-coded tracks and sliders.
- Shuffle sequencer steps left/right.
- Sequencer area selector for custom edit zones.
- Maschine 2 preset file with knob mappings.
- Optimized CPU when switching scenes.
- Various improvements and optimizations.
Ultraloop is available to purchase for $69 USD. Additional Expansion Loop Packs are $19 USD each. The update is free for registered owners.