Twisted Tools has released version 1.1 of Colorflex, a unique color based zone matrix sequencer for Reaktor 5.
It comes pre-configured for Kore 2 and Maschine and features an unique oneshots sample map with samples by artists such as Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Richard Devine, Josh Hinden, GlitchMachines.com, Sonictwist, Timonkey, and Tipper
Changes in Colorflex v1.1
- Many new scales, some of which are based on chords.
- Added up/down direction mode for cellmatrix readout.
- Changed dark blue color zone to make text more visible.
- Added 8/1 and 16/1 speed to scene seq clock div.
- Right-click to unmute sequencer pages changed to double-click, resolving situation with VST instance where right-clicking sequencer page wasn’t possible.
- Fixed MIDI initialization so Kore recalls presets correctly.
- Fixed solo/mute’s so that they work correctly when switching cell modes.
- Various minor fixes.
Colorflex is available to purchase for $29 USD.